Sales Tax: New Jersey residents pay 7% sales tax on all non-yarn items (i.e., books, totes, needles and patterns).
Return Policy: We're certain you'll be happy with your order. We take extra care to fully describe our items. If you have any questions about the item(s) you are ordering, please use our Contact form to ask us about the item before placing your order.
We understand that ordering over the Internet can be tricky, and would like you to feel free to try our new and unusual yarns with the confidence of knowing that you can return something if it really isn't what you expected.
At the same time, we are a small business and returns can be quite costly. In order to continue to keep our prices as low as possible, we have developed the following return policy:
- Returns are for store credit or exchange only and must be postmarked within 10 days of receipt. We cannot accept returns for extra yarn that is left over from your project.
- Items must be returned in the condition in which they were received, with labels intact.
- A $5 shipping charge will be charged if the original order qualified for free shipping.
- Each customer can have up to three returns. After three returns, there is a 20% restocking fee.
Returns cannot be accepted for:
- Skeins that have been wound
- Books, patterns, or needles
- Special Orders
- Sale items: items that have "SALE" in the description, or are purchased at a discount of more than 15%
Exceptions are made only in cases where we make recommendations and agree in advance to a different return policy. We are always happy to provide assistance in selecting colors and fibers for a particular project, and in these cases we usually offer to accept a return without any additional charges.
To initiate a return of merchandise, you'll need to make a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) request. Please contact us via our email contact form, at Contact or by phone at (877) 275-0475. We will then provide you with an RMA # and shipping instructions.
In the event that a Yarn Bazaar product is mistakenly listed at an incorrect price, Yarn Bazaar reserves the right to refuse or cancel any such orders whether or not the order has been confirmed and your credit card charged. If your credit card has already been charged for the purchase and your order is cancelled, Yarn Bazaar shall issue a credit to your credit card account in the amount of the incorrect price.
After making a purchase from YarnBazaar.com, you will be added to our newsletter mailing list. Newsletters contain knitting news and tips as well as information about new products. A link to remove yourself from our mailing list will be included at the bottom of each Newsletter.