A favorite of spinners - weavers, knitters and crocheters.
The extra long length table clamp allows the winder to be clamped to a standard 1Ĺ inch kitchen counter.
For those who use a table that does not have a front drop down piece of wood (like you find on a typical
dining room table), the clamp can reach further under the table to prevent any wobbling or "flapping" of the
ball winder base. This is a change from the original shorter clamp.
- Clamp the Ball Winder to table or other support using the built-in Clamp.
- This winder makes a very large center-pull ball. One-pound balls can be made!
- Great for winding yarn into stackable center pull balls that are easy to store.
- Also great for emptying bobbins from your spinning wheel.
- Dimensions of unit: 15" L x 5" W x 9Ĺ" H. Shipping weight 6 pounds.
Yarn to be wound should be supported on a Swift
to allow uniform transfer.
The newly designed Strauch Jumbo Ball Winder uses a ball bearing drive. No oiling or adjusting is needed.
A longer counter weight bracket greatly reduces vibration. In addition, the longer 15" base eliminates
"knuckle-smacking" while winding.
Your jumbo ball winder is shipped in a handy storage box. -- Save it.
Itís a handy carrying case and folds flat for easy storage.
This nifty little tool is a "Must Have" for knitters, crocheters, spinners
and weavers alike!
Free Shipping offer good for US only
Sign In to review this product
Currently there are no reviews for this product. Share your opinion with others, be the first to write a review.